Nonprofit Support Intern
Causecast revolutionizes how corporations and organizations unite to create community impact. At Causecast, we believe that the lifeblood of companies is cause and we are intent on building the best platform available to empower businesses and their employees to deliver on monumental social change goals and initiatives.
We are a team of dedicated idealists. We are inspired by the opportunity to elevate CSR such that colleagues become the pivotal instrument in moving the needle on a company’s social mission and, in turn, become more strongly engaged constituents.
About this Opportunity
Our Client Services team works hand-in-hand with our clients to support, guide and strengthen their impact programs. We are looking for a super savvy and bright addition to our Community Engagement department to help with all of the following and more:
- Liaising with our nonprofit community through regular communications via email, newsletters, social media and webinars
- Contributing to the development of marketing materials and instructional collateral relevant to the needs of our nonprofit community
- Passion for the possibilities when companies, employees and nonprofits work together to do good, move mountains, and create lasting social change
- Fast-learner, problem-solver, self-starter and all around go-getter and/or do-gooder
- Motivated and ready to tackle challenges big and small
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive in a startup environment
- Eagerness to receive exposure to and practice in workplace social responsibilty programs
- Enthusiasm for contributing towards Causecast’s vision and mission
If this is you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org